If you’ve recently attended an audition, or are able to help us write our blogs in any way, please get in touch below!
Key Things We’d Like to Hear About:
- How were you welcomed to the audition? Did they make an effort to make you feel relaxed?
- Explanation of the audition itself, e.g. what tasks were you asked to do? How difficult was it? How tough was the level of competition?
- What was the building/facilities like?
- Were you asked to take part in anything other than an audition, e.g. interview?
- How long did it take you to find out that you had/hadn’t been successful?
- Do you have any tips, comments or advice that others may benefit from? E.g. What could you do to prepare for the audition? What are the panel looking for?
Without the help of contributors, Audition Quest wouldn’t exist! Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed, you are all so very appreciated!